Saturday, October 28, 2017
***DETAILS & THE FLYER FOR 2017 HAVE NOT BEEN FINALIZED. PLEASE CHECK BACK AS WE GET CLOSER TO THIS EVENT***
Wind Creek State Park - Lake Martin - Alexander City, AL
Entry Fee - $100.00 per Boat Big Fish Pot - $10.00 per Boat
Proceeds help support the Smiths Station Ruritan Club's Community Service Projects
***** Download the Flyer and Registration Form *****
For additional information, please contact Tom 706-587-3654 or firstname.lastname@example.org
$1,000 Guaranteed Payout to 1st Place
(with a minimum of forty (40) boats entered)
Great Prizes & Free Food for all participating Fishermen!
1) Take off position determined by Order of Entry - a flight system will be used to facilitate a safe and orderly start and
weigh-in. Number of flights will be determined by Tournament Officials based on the number of entries. 1st flight will start at first safe light, additional flights will be started in 15 minute increments. Weigh in for 1st flight will be 3:00 PM CST with additional flights due in 15 minute increments according to their flight. Flight 2 will be due in @ 3:15, flight 3 @ 3:30 and so on.
2) All prize winners are subject to polygraph tests. Failure to pass polygraph will result in disqualification.
3) 12" minimum on largemouth, redeye, smallmouth, and spotted bass.
4) Creel limit of 7 fish. If more than 7 fish are brought to weigh in, fish will be culled to 7 beginning with the largest.
5) Fish will be measured on a "Golden Rule" tournament stick, with mouth closed. A courtesy board will be available.
6) Any contestant weighing in a short fish will lose that short fish and be penalized 1 lb for each short fish.
7) 2 oz penalty for each dead fish.
8) All boats must meet Coast Guard requirements.
9) Contestants may not fish within 50 yards of another boat already fishing.
10) Contestants are due in at 3:00 PM CST or at the predetermined time for their flight for weigh in. Late penalty - 1 lb per minute / 15 minutes or more - DQ.
11) Protests must be made within 30 minutes of weigh in.
12) No live bait or trolling allowed. Penalty - DQ.
13) No alcoholic beverages allowed. Penalty - DQ.
14) All tournament officials decisions are final.
15) In the event of a tie, the winner will be the contestant with the earliest entry.
16) $1,000 Guaranteed for 1st with a minimum of forty (40) boats entered.
(Click on picture for larger image)
© 2013-2017 Smiths Station Ruritan Club. All rights reserved.